Sunday 19 August 2012

English Love Songs

Because I love you

Because you loved me

Blue night

Can you feel the love tonight

Casablanca

Close to U

Cry on my shoulder

Everyday I love you

Eye on me

Forever

Hãy về đây với anh

I cry

I Lay My Love On You

I miss you finally

Just to say I love U - a very nice song

Lover's concerto

Mouse love rice

My love

My Valentine

Only Hope

Only love

Over And Over

Pretty boy

Pretty boy 2

Promises don't come easy

Rhythm Of The Rain

Right here waiting for you

Romeo n Juliet

Save the best for last

Scarboroughfair

Sealed with a kiss

Sweet dream

Take me to your heart

The day you went away

The day you went aways 2

The power of love

You are the love of my life

You took my heart aways

When you say nothing at all

Without you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment မ်ားအား စစ္ေဆးျပီးမွသာ အတည္ျပဳေပးမည္။